Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Pinterest Craft


I was inspired by this pin.  To make it like I did, remove the back of the frame and place the kraft paper on top of the glass, then put the frame back together.  Next, center the black cardstock on top of the kraft paper and adhere with liquid glass.  I arranged my letters and glued them in place (using liquid glass - don't use too much liquid glass - you don't want it to ooze out and show.  You do have a little time before the glue dries to straighten out your letters, but once it's dry, they're really stuck!).  Finally, I put the heart on the "o" (I did distress the edge of the heart with chocolate ink). 

 Note to Beth:  I sent 2 hearts in each baggie - that was before I made mine and decided to just do the one heart in place of the "o" ( I was originally going to put 2 hearts in the corner).  Also, I'm not sure if I included a pop dot, but that's how I attached my heart to the scrabble square.  If you have pop dots you can do it that way too or just stick it on with liquid glass.  Have fun!  I can't wait to see everyone else's crafts!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this project! I put mine on the little table in our living room. It's the only Valentine decoration we have here since all our seasonal stuff is still in storage. Thanks for sending the supplies! Muh!

    ReplyDelete